Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

What a yummy pizza!

What you need:

Ingredients: Pizza base,  tomato sauce, pepperoni, cheese, anchovies, mushrooms, olives, pineapple

Kitchen tools:
Big spoon, oven gloves, baking tray

What to do:
Step 1: Place the pizza base onto the baking tray

Step 2: Pour tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread it out evenly.

Step 3: Sprinkle a lot of cheese on the pizza.

Step 4: Add in your favourite toppings such as pepperoni, anchovies, mushrooms, olives and        pineapple

Step 5: Put the pizza in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until it’s cooked.

Step 6. Take out the pizza and slice it into 8 pieces.

Step 7: Serve it with greens and eat while hot or warm.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a procedure.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the ingredients followed by the steps for making a pizza.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very detailed explanation Kyle :)
    Impressive !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyle! I think I can make my own pizza by following your recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete