Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Wow! That beach is so clean!

On the weekends, my friends and I went to Mission Bay to explore the place and to have fun. We travelled in the car. We brought a football with us. It was near Sea World. Mission Bay had a beach that was so clean. We saw a lot of people swimming in the water even though it is winter. Unbelievable!

The first thing that we did was we went to the beach but we didn't swim, we only played with the sand. It was so much fun because we made sand castles and we covered ourselves in the sand. We had so much fun playing on the beach with the sand.

After that we went to the grass to play with the football. It was a NFL football ball. We were throwing in the sky so it would be easier to catch. We threw it really high and some of us couldn’t catch it because it was out of our reach. The ball was spinning while we were throwing it.

Image result for Mission BayThen we had a drink because we were thirsty. My friend Jared bought the drinks for us. We said, “Thank you Jared!” I had a bubbling coke and my friends had pepsi. We loved our drinks.

After that, we decided to play in the fountain. We folded up the leggings of our pants so that it wouldn't get wet. We splashed around in the the water together and our shirts and pants were very wet at the end. Ten minutes later, my friend said, “We should stop now.”
I replied, “Ok, we'll stop now.”

Eventually our clothes dried under the sun. It was great because this way we won’t get a cold and our parents won’t be angry at us. Then our parents picked us up from Mission bay.

I had a lot of fun playing in the water and playing with the football. My favourite part was playing in the fountain because we were so excited about the water and it is fun to get wet.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and then the conclusion about what we did at Mission bay.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story Kyle :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really did enjoy your day at Mission bay, Kyle.

    ReplyDelete