Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Wow, that shark is very big!

On Saturday, dad, my mum and I went to Sea World to look at all the sea creatures. We travelled in our car.

When we got there, we saw a cool flight of stairs. It sounded scary on the inside because it was playing sea sounds. We saw a giant octopus and it was pink. It had so much tentacles and it had 8 legs.

Then we went to an elevator but instead of going straight it went up. We were surrounded by a lot of sharks and fish. They all looked really cool. We also saw puffer fish and they looked really fat. When they blow up they really cute.

After that, we went to the Souvenir store and we saw polar bears, seals and other soft toys. My dad said “You can buy a game if you don’t want to buy a stuff toy.” I replied, “Yes, I would like a game.

After that, we went to the restaurant to have some food. I got hot dog and some ketchup. It was so yummy. After I finished my food, I brought a hat. It was a sea creature hat. I love my hat so much.

Then we went to the city to buy a game. we went to EB Games and they had a lot of games. I thought about I should buy. Then I found a game called Just Cause 3. It was an explosions game and the main character’s name was Rico. He was a good guy. He was the boss in his group. Their group name was the Rebels and they had enemies. Their uniforms were red and the Rebels’ were blue. Rico has a grappling hook on his hand to get to places and he also has a wing suit for flying around. My dad bought the game for me and I really love the game.

My favourite part was going on the elevator that goes forward because there were a lot of sharks and fish on the way around the loop.

After that we went home I had a lot of fun going to Sea World and EB Games.

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow a structure of a recount starting with an introduction, followed by the events, then a conclusion about going to Sea World and EB Games.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your story Kyle. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete