Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

I'm so happy that I watched the movie Independence Day Two!

On the weekends, my dad, mum and I went to Sylvia Park to get my haircut and to watch a movie called Independence Day 2. We were all excited to watch this movie because it’s about aliens trying to take over the whole world.


The first thing we did when we arrived at Sylvia Park  was for me to have a haircut which was scheduled at 2:30 in the afternoon. My dad and mum wanted my haircut to be short so the barber did so as instructed. My hair is now short!

When the barber finished cutting my hair, she took off the cloak then she put some gel on my hair to make my hair spiky. When she was done, she turned the chair around so my mum and dad can see my new haircut. Mum said, “ I really like your new haircut”. “I really like it too”, I replied.


After that we went to the 2 dollar shop so that my mum can buy nail polish for her and I was going to buy dices and cards and also a wooden rectangle box. It took about 9 minutes because my mum was still looking for other things. When she finished looking around, we  finally paid for our items.


Then we went to Hoyts Cinema to watch Independence Day 2. My dad bought 2 vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolates and a small popcorn because I already have 2 ice cream. We showed our tickets  to the lady so we can get inside the theatre. We were seated on the top left of the cinema because there were too many people watching the movie. In the movie, I found out that the Area 51 people (a place in the US) went on a space exploration and in the process disturbed the peace of the aliens there. The Aliens got mad so the followed them on earth, attacking everyone and wanting to take over the world. It was a very good movie to watch. We had lots of fun watching Independence Day 2. We proceeded to the level 2 parking lot where we parked our car so we can go home.

My favourite part of that Saturday was going to the movies because I really wanted to eat the ice cream and watch the movie at the same time. I hope that we could do it again, maybe during the school holidays.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion about going to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment